The process of creating art for worship is the task of many, not the vision of one. Enhanced participation in the liturgy and increased spiritual growth of everyone involved is a natural benefit of the process.
Quick links for Creating
The collaborative process: An explanation for community art creation
- Artist in community: When a professional liturgical artist guides the process
- Parish ministry model: When members of the parish lead the process
Theological reflection: The method of developing meaningful images
- Identify the evocative: One method used by professional liturgical artist, Nancy Chinn
- A formal model: An explanation and example based on The Art of Theological Reflection by Killen and de Beer
- The facilitator’s role: Information for the person who designs and leads a Theological reflection.